Thursday, March 15, 2018

Hymns By The Sea - Ebbing Tides (1995)

Greetings, friends! I've digitized the second Hymns By The Sea tape I purchased. This Time, Steve Gruskin partners up with cellist Thomas Goode. This might be my favorite out of the three tapes I got. The synths and cello blend so perfectly together. Side A and B are printed on the wrong sides, and I kept it like that in the files to preserve it the way it is.

Hymns By The Sea - Ebbing Tides (1995)

Image may contain: water

Image may contain: text

Image may contain: text

1 comment:

  1. I really like this album but, and it may be just me, does seem like the balance between the nature sounds and the music is a bit off?! I love some nature sounds mixed with music but at times I felt my ears straining to hear to hear the hymns..lol perhaps it's just old age creeping up with me. Despite that this and the other Hymns by the Sea tapes are lovely.

    ReplyDelete